History

  • 1951 Apr. Tokyo Stainless Grinding Works was established in Minami-Senju, Tokyo.
  • 1953 Feb. Incorporated as Tokyo Stainless Grinding Co.,Ltd.
  • 1960 Sep. Tokyo Stainless Grinding Company was reorganized as Tokyo Stainless Grinding Industrial Enterprise Co.,Ltd.
  • 1962 May Fukuoka Plant started operation.
  • 1963 Jun. Tokyo Stainless Grinding Industrial Enterprise Co.,Ltd. (Hokkaido based) was established in Sapporo with joint investment of local capital.
  • 1966 Mar. Boyama Plant started operation as the Chiba 1st plant.
  • 1968 Apr. Started coil polishing as the first operator of Chiba.
  • 1978 Nov. Chiba 2nd Plant started operation.
  • 1985 Feb. Constructed warehouse with capability of 4,000 tons and built consistent operation system thru storage, manufacturing and logistics.
  • 1988 Mar. Sapporo Plant was reconstructed as a coil center (Sapporo Station), which moved to Teine Industrial Park.
  • 1993 May New Fukuoka Station was completed at the present location, to which operations of the old Fukuoka Station were consolidated.
  • 1996 Mar. Coil polishing line BG-3 capable of polishing both coil surfaces in a single pass started operation at Chiba Station.
  • 2000 Jul. Certificate ISO 9002
  • 2002 May Shifted to ISO 9001: 2000
  • 2004 Mar. Head Office moved to 1-15-8, Osiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo.
  • 2004 Apr. Sapporo Plant Certificated ISO 9001: 2000
  • 2004 Jul. Slitting line SL-2 started operation at Chiba 2nd Station.
  • 2006 Mar. Obtained second factory in Sapporo City.
  • 2007 Feb. Obtained warehouse near Chiba 2nd factory.